Since 1993, Vintage Truck has been the original magazine about original trucks (1980 and earlier). Vintage Truck is available by subscription and on newsstands across the world. Rev up your revenue today!
Our readers come to us for the latest information about: trucks, parts/accessories, restoration supplies, videos and DVDs, restoration services, how-to books, subscriptions, manuals, decals, truck collectibles, auctions, models and toys, shirts and caps, truck shows, and much more!
Every issue of Vintage Truck is 76 pages or more of color photos, detailed histories, classic restorations, hands-on “how to” technical articles, entertaining features, current news, coming events, restoration tip, insightful columns, product reviews, book reviews, show coverage, and living history!
For more Display Ad information, contact:
Adam Bowling, Advertising Sales Manager
c/o Ertel Publishing
PO Box 838
Yellow Springs, OH 45387
Ph. 937-767-1433 ext. 22 (Office)
Ph. 937-304-7063 (Cell)
Preferred format: Adobe PDF, 300dpi at 100%
Accepted formats: InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator – include all font and image files (.tif, .eps, or .pdf)
Submit by email to email@example.com
Submit by U.S. Mail on a CD, DVD, or thumb drive
CONTRACT and COPY REGULATIONS
- DISPLAY AD CREATION: Price includes 15 minutes of production time for ads up to 1/4-page, 1/2-hour of production time for anything over 1/4-page. Ads requiring additional production time will be billed to advertiser at the rate of $50.00 per hour. Every effort will be made to notify the advertiser of these additional costs.
- DISPLAY AD UPDATES: When a change of copy for an advertisement covered in a contract is not received by the closing date, copy from a previous advertisement will be inserted. Prices include 1/4-hour layout time for updates. Black-and-white or Color ads requiring more than 1/4-hour layout will be charged an hourly rate of $50.00.
- Advertising contracts must be completed within one year of first insertion to earn frequency discounts.
- Positioning of advertisements is at the discretion of the publisher, except where an advertiser has submitted an insertion requesting “premium select” positioning.
- The publisher reserves the right to reject any advertisement.
- The publisher’s liability for error will not exceed the value of the advertisement in question. Cash refunds require Manager approval.
- All advertisements are accepted and published by the publisher upon the representations that the agency and/or advertiser will indemnify and save the publisher harmless from any loss or expense including legal fees and expenses, resulting from claims or suits based upon contents of any advertisement.
- Cancellations or changes in orders may not be made by the advertiser or its agency after the closing date of space reservation. Publisher has the right to charge a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- The publisher shall have the right to hold the advertiser and/or its advertising agency jointly and severally liable for such monies as are due and payable to the publisher for advertising that the advertiser or its agent ordered and was published.
RATES and BILLING
PAST DUE ACCOUNTS: A 1.5% late charge will be assessed monthly, beginning on the 31st day of the unpaid balance on an account. The publisher reserves the right to pull future ads if payment has not been received within 60 days of invoiced date. Credit terms are issued at the discretion of the publisher. Billing terms can be revoked immediately by the publisher, placing the account on a “prepay only” basis.
FREQUENCY DISCOUNTS (for standard display ads only) are based on the number of insertions run within a 12-month period. Advertisers will be short-rated if, within a 12-month period from date of first insertion, they do not fulfill the contract agreement.